Wednesday, July 31, 2013

PUSSSY, PUSSY GALORE! MEOW....RARRRR.

WHAT THE HELL IS IT ABOUT construction workers, that makes them feel they can hoot and holler and well you know, Say my name? What is THAT about? I decided one day to test that theory and really see what was up! I walked down the street (and mind you at some point in my life I was pregnant getting cat calls), I decided to stop and ask them what they thought would happen if and when I stopped; and actually confronted one of these guys. JUST as I suspected, I stopped and I said, "what exactly do you think is going to happen...when you call me out, when I walk by. Do you think I am going to stop, stick my tongue down your throat, take you behind the building and bump and grind? Like seriously WTF. It could not BE more annoying, it's degrading, it's ridiculous no less; and I would love to know if anyone did in fact stop, and continue some sort of relationship with one of those dudes. Anyone? Anyone? Hope everyone's having a great week..it's hump day, things could be worse. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment