Wednesday, July 24, 2013

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE REALLY MADE IT?

Everyone has a different depiction of success. Some define success on a monetary way, some on their happiness; some define it in both ways. I would like to think that I define it in BOTH ways, but lean more towards happiness. I want to believe that I lean more towards happiness anyway. Who wants to be the asshole who thinks or knows they made it, just because they have a lot of money? NOT this girl! BUT really, in America I am sure happiness is defined MORE by monetary means. Clearly that would make the most sense because when you have more money, you can do more things...when you can do more things, you are happier. When you can spend more on things and people that you enjoy...you are happier. BUT then again, putting the emphasis on THINGS is not exactly right either. So that when you DONT have them, you feel, well, less happy. Today is Wed. I have a good friend in visiting from LA and plan to have many a cocks with her tonight! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment