Sunday, July 14, 2013

THANK GOD FOR MY FAMILY, AND THE TIME I GET TO SPEND WITHOUT THEM TOO

Everyone needs a moment away from those they love. It's integral for relationships to survive, to take time for yourself and "recharge." I had a great evening with 2 best friends, while the kids and Brian spent the night at his parents; while attending his 20 year high school reunion. We drank, we ate, we chatted, we laughed...we had THE best time! I am thankful for my friends, the rocks I lean on when everyone else defeats me. When I can't breathe anymore and need a moment, when I need advice, love or just someone to REALLY talk to they are my life-line. It's Sunday afternoon and I am working on the final pieces of my book proposal to send along, sitting on my bed writing this, TV on, no kids crying no one calling my name. I have cleaned the entire house, did laundry, washed all the slip covers, all the bedding, cleaned the kids toys and threw crap away. I could go on and on and on...it's amazing what you can do with no kids and no man. I would not change my life for ANYTHING, but it's nice to have a moment to think! I hope everyone had a great weekend, another week is about to begin. Wonder what it's going to be like? :) xoxo BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment