Tuesday, July 16, 2013

PRINCESSES OF ANOTHER ORIGIN, AND I DON'T MEAN THE BRITISH KIND!

I have come to the conclusion that the new show "Long Island Princesses" is just another version of what it's like to live in areas, better known as the tri-state area. There are "versions" of these girls pretty much everywhere. Some in NYC, some in Long Island, some in NJ, etc. Although there's some variation, they are pretty much all one in the same. I knew a few myself growing up, they maybe just had a little more money but about the same amount of class. Princesses of another origin I would say, and I don't mean the royal kind! What is it about those types of girls that people love to hate? AND why is it that so many of them find each other and then just multiply? HOW do they have friends, husbands, lives when they are just AWFUL all the way around? It's like generation after generation procreating and creating these types over and over again. How do people think less of people, b/c they don't have what they have, they don't have the same amount of money, or the giant house, or the parents with insane jobs; etc. They don't have "summer" houses or private planes, or million dollar apts in NYC. Clearly any smart individual knows all of that stuff makes NO difference in the end. As I get older, and have my own family...and work on installing appropriate values in my children I am working towards making sure my kids DO NOT act that way. That they are clear it's not about WHAT they have it's about WHO they are, and I want them to be good, kind, loving people. That other portion of society need not knock on my door! Here's to a "Terrible Tuesday!" XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment