Wednesday, July 17, 2013

THE REAL...REAL

WAIT one moment, I am dying right now. There is a new show on FOX called, "The Real" and it's EXACTLY what I have been talking about! It's literally my "come to jesus" moment, it's literally MY BOOK! I sent this to my agent last night, just so she knew the market was alive and kicking!! People really do want to know what goes on, how it goes on and want you to give it to them straight! Makes me happy! So it's Wed. today. I plan to have lunch with one of my besties from HS (she's in NYC for the day), have some cocks, talk about people, and then be happy with the fact that it's hump day! That means the weekend is near (even though all days blur together when you have a business and 2 kids), just sounds better! Have a great day! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment