Sunday, July 28, 2013

YOU KNOW THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU REALIZE WHY YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE? IT'S SO AWKWARD!

You know that exact moment when you realize exactly WHY you don't like someone? It's like DING DING DING DING...and then your mind quiets down for a second, trying to figure out why you could not quite place it before. At least that's what happened to me. There is a family member I really never cared for (but hey it's family you can love them but you don't have to like them), she just irritates me; and really I think she kinda annoys everyone...or at least my friends:) Once you do realize why you don't like that person, then what's next? How do you then deal with it? Me, well I think now every times she talks I am going to be analyzing her. Then I will be judging her b/c she will do THAT thing more often now that I realized THAT is what it is! I hope everyone had a nice weekend, mine was...interesting. Sat shiva, spent time with family, have sick kids. It's kind of a mix of everything...or and of course the normal bout of anxiety with Aid. YIPEE!!! I welcome Monday with really exhausted arms. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment