Wednesday, July 10, 2013

TRAUMATIZED

Today I feel paralyzed. We had a situation at home yesterday that's left me feeling just not right. I am have such a pit in my belly, that it is hard to concentrate on anything more than, that! My little Aid is stuggling, I want to strangle my nanny and my little one can't stop hitting people...WTF!!! Well today is Wed. and I should feel good about the upcoming weekend. I have no kids, no man, just booze and friends:) I have a free night in NYC to myself AND I am still totally down in the dumps. I feel like Debbie downer today as I write this but you know I lay it all out on the table, so this should be no different. I realized today that at the end of the day, my kids are my TOP priority. They are the ones that make me get up the morning and the ones I think about when I go to bed at night. It's hard to understand that until you have it, it's like I could live without my man (not that I want to but I COULD), but could NOT live without my kids. They are my heart walking around outside my body, and I just can't breathe when something's not right. SAD:( BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment