Wednesday, July 3, 2013

EUREKA!

I think to myself, we have this great idea why can't we just get it going?!?!?! It wish it was that easy, I really do. I sometimes think to myself can't I just find someone to execute and I can get the credit for the idea? (as insane as they may sound), I want to delegate what I need people to do and then can't we just do it?? It's Wed. today, and the rest of the week we are closed for the 4th of July holiday. I want to enjoy the weekend I really do...but at the same time, I can't rest when I know I have so much going on at my office! I know I have a job to do, I have demands to meet and I just can't seem to let it go even for a few days. I can't cut myself off and I wish I was that person, SO often! Those people who can really distance themselves from everything and enjoy. I worry, panic, all internally when people would have no idea...mulling over the things that I need to get done. In any event, Happy 4th of July weekend to everyone. I hope you spend it with family or friends (or both), and have some time to enjoy life. At the end of the day, life is short so you gotta make the most of the time you have! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment