Friday, July 19, 2013

I AM LITERALLY SPEECHLESS...

and clearly that's not something that happens often! I am SO proud of our president today, I really, really am. It was such a deeply personal speech, one that was NOT planned, NOT scripted, just from the heart. He gave it to everyone straight, honestly, and went right to the point. I am SO SO SO proud of our President today. EVEN if you are not a democrat, even if you are NOT pro Obama these are just realities in the world today. You can do all the right things, speak well, have money, be THAT person and you can STILL experience racism no matter what. You MUST, MUST, MUST review this link and understand we still live in a very divided world. I hope that my kids and my friends kids can change that notion; and do so in a way that we can at some point, live more harmoniously. OFA.BO/e6SUaT I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment