Tuesday, July 23, 2013

"SOME GUYS HAVE ALL THE LUCK..."

Why is it that some people have luck like no other! LIKE something goes down, but then in the end...it always works out. AND when I mean it always works out, like even works out in their favor! WTF is that about, clearly if you could not tell already I am not one of those people. Does it make me a stronger more compassionate person? YES! Does it make me realize how amazing it is when things DO go my way? YES! Does it make me want to strangle the life out of myself sometimes because my luck always does go in the other direction; or I should say in most cases? YES! Some guys (and girls), have all the luck. I want that to change, I want to control my own destiny (if that's even possible). Or do people just say that when good things happen to them in the end, because they feel like they might have had something to do with it? OR rather something good happens and they know they had everything to do with it...so they then say it's just luck. WHATEVER it is, it's not in my party zone so I HATE you people out there that it always happens to! Like for real FUCK YOU! On a lighter note, it's not 100 degrees in NYC so that's good. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment