Thursday, August 1, 2013

SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA DUKE IT OUT!

What it is about marriage that makes people fight? I mean it sounds like such an easy question to answer, but really what are the triggers? I am going to go out on lim and say kids, money, jobs OH and the biggest one probably of all family! Sometimes you just got to duke it out, and then move the fuck on. Today Brian and I went AT it..and when I mean went at it, we might as well just had boxing gloves on b/c I wanted to punch him square in the fucking FACE! AND I am sure on many levels he felt the same way. Morning fights are always the worst. They start you entire day off shitty, you can't really think about work when you are at work b/c you are replaying the argument in your head 100 times, going over and over in your mind HOW it got so heated. You want to call them back and fight more and say the things you forgot to say, but in the same breath you want to tell them that you love them, and that you are sorry for being such a bitch. I HATE to fight with him, it's so awkward and annoying...not to mention, I LOATHE fighting in front of the kids, that is THE absolute worse thing to do. I think he had a lot of that growing up so it's just normal for him; I am not a fan. So today is Thurs. having dinner with my sisters, which I am THRILLED about...some me time, girl time and real time all rolled up into one evening. This weekend we are off to the country with my BESTEST friend EVER...and I could use a weekend like that too. Life is so stressful, for EVERYONE and if there are ways for a moment to relieve some of that, then by all means lets do it! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment