Monday, July 22, 2013

WASH, RINSE, REPEAT...

Sometimes I feel like a washing machine...going around and around and around, sometimes I come out clean. Then at other times I feel like a dirty, wet rag. Sometimes I am wash, rinse, repeat. Sounds lovely right? At one point will I feel like I can go into the dryer? Feel all pressed and ready to go? AND will I ever feel that way? There's always something and there always will be, so does that mean I am destined to be in the washing machine and never in the dryer? So how was everyone's weekend? Does anyone ever have like GREAT weekends anymore? Or does everyone else feel like they go so fast and are packed in with SO much shit, they just become days that you don't have to work? I LOVE spending time with the kids, sometimes my man, and of course my friends..but it goes by so fast I don't really know what to do! How selfish does that sound that I need like this AMAZING weekend for it to count? That's so fucked up! UGH whatever...it's Monday, I am hope with fever; and generally in a bad mood. HOOPA! HA XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment