Friday, July 12, 2013

I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH, BUT CAN YOU COME TO ME SO WE CAN SEE EACH?

SERIOUSLY WTF is wrong with people?!?1!?1 WHY do people want to see other people, but only on their terms? When it works for them, where it works for them, and HOW it works for them? You know what I am going to say? I am going to say then really they don't want to see you that badly ANYway! I can't STAND people like that, and unfortunately for me...I know too many girls like that; but ones that I HAVE to be friends (guilt by association) if you know what I mean! I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH, BUT CAN YOU COME TO ME SO THAT WE CAN SEE EACH OTHER? EEEEFFF YOU! Do you have any friends like that? Friends you actually like as people (for the most part) but they just can't go that extra mile? Then you think it's always the strange ones, the ones that don't have THAT many girlfriends to begin with. OR the ones who have weird friends, not the good kind. Listen have I always been the best friend? Maybe not. DO I try my best most times? Yes. I hope that my friends feel like I would and do go that extra mile to be with them, to be friends with them; because relationships take effort on both sides. Well, it's Friday and let tell you it could not come at a better time. I have had one FUCKED up week, and can use about 50 cocks at the moment (as in cocktails), although the former doesn't sound so bad either! HA XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment