Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

What's in store for everyone this year, no one knows...all that wonder and excitement for new beginnings and ends to endings. It's nice to walk around and hear Happy New Year from those you know and love and then also from complete strangers. A lovely new feeling in the air. I am slightly a cynic when it comes to New Years resolutions and things of that nature, but this year I am going to going to make one and prove MYSELF wrong! This year, I am going to get the things done I always want to get done but never could seem to find the time. I am going to focus on those larger things by taking smaller steps to complete them. I am going to embrace the new and say adios to the old. I am going to do those things this year, so that I don't make myself crazy thinking about the things that I could NOT control in 2012. I hope everyone has a lovely New Year, wishing health and happiness to all. Tomorrow's another day... XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment