Saturday, January 12, 2013

WHAT, SO YOU DON'T TALK TO EVERYONE NEAR YOU?

This pic pretty much sums me up to a T...AND actually my husband too! There is not one vacation where we did not meet someone, a couple, anyone...we have befriended so many it's hard to count! One we even still speak to, I know crazy to some, but normal to us! I don't know what it is about speaking with people that I love so much, learning about where they are from, what they do, why they are wherever we are at that moment...I am a people person, and love being in the middle of all of the action! BUT at the same time hate being the center of attention when it's not natural, i.e. weddings, accolades, etc. I know there are so many people that feel the opposite that I do, hate speaking to strangers and probably hate people like me that might even just start talking to you. I sometimes listen in to hear if they are talking about something I might be interested in...and sometimes just take a gamble. It's clear that I am in the right profession, I often meet other PR people and think to myself how on earth do they do what they do...they kinda suck in the personality dept. I love that this is in Self Magazine, December issue because it means there are plenty of other people out that that think like me. Which in turn means that I will never run out of things to say, or people to talk to I should say:) Happy weekend! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment