Friday, January 4, 2013

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO....

It's the never ending question! Should we stay in NYC or move out to the burbs. There are SO many reasons I want to go, but then so many MORE reasons I want to stay. We often sit there and go around and around in circles and I think the main problem is that we do not WANT to move out; but feel compelled to make the move for other obvious reasons. How can I take my kids away from the most amazing melting pot ever, and move them to a place where everyone is more alike and they are different? I had that and it sucked a big moose cocka A LOT of the time. How can I take them away from their friends and things of that nature...when they will have to start over again? I don't have much to say about this, other than my brain is running a mile a minute with so many decisions to make, BIG life decisions and sometimes I just want it to all stop for a moment, so that I can take a deep breath. Have a wonderful weekend...XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment