Tuesday, January 8, 2013

SEX AND THE CITY...JUST ANOTHER BLOG

I was watching Sex & The City the other day and I thought to myself...I am surprised it took so long for blogs to catch on; or rather bloggers to begin, well...blogging. Essentially that's what Carrie did during the entire show, blog. It's an interesting thing to go back to that time and see all the things that they are talking about...case in point: Carrie was discussing how her computer crashed, and where she needed to take it, how she could back up, and why she needed to do it? She also mentioned that people could "shop" online, and that it was easier to email someone than to call. Strange to think that's the way we all communicate now, that that's the norm. I don't know I am still into actually speaking with my friends over the phone in addition to email. I like the connection that we have when we communicate that way but then I think to myself is that just my age? Am I too old to just accept communicating all the time the other way? Anyway, it's nice to put my feelings on paper...I guess I always did in some way, just putting more out there, more often. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment