Tuesday, January 29, 2013

THE SELLER THAT DOES NOT WANT TO SELL!

My father always told me I should be a lawyer, or a car salesman (you get the connection)? I can sell...sell almost anything to anyone. The strange thing is I hate doing it, and never wanted to do any of that when it was required. In a strange way what I do for a living involves selling myself, and my company (with Beth), but to me that's not selling...that is actual facts. How is it that we are skilled in areas we don't really want to be skilled in? OR don't really care to USE that skill? And the things we wished we were really good at, we don't stand a chance. It's weird to think about it like that b/c those skills are useful, you know...but if you don't want to be good at those things or rather if it makes no difference if you are good at those things, then what's the use of having the skill? I think my father use to say, "Bethie you could really talk yourself out of a paper bag." oh SO lovely... Here's to "Terrible Tuesday!" XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment