Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TERRIBLE TUESDAY!

About 13 years ago, I met a friend by the name of Lindsay Huggins. I was already working at Oprah Magazine as a fashion assistant, she came to the magazine a few months after me as the RTW fashion assistant. It's AMAZING how long we have been friends, and it just keeps getting better through the years! We spent Friday night with what we call the "original crew", celebrating her bday. We had a BLAST at an amazing steakhouse up in harlem by the name of Ricardo's. We ate, laughed danced our ASSES off and just had THE most amazing time! Many years ago, she introduced me to a term, "Terrible Tuesday"...every Tuesday the worse shit would go down. NOW even 13 years later, I still live by this term. A saying she has coined and I have adapted to for sure. Here it is again, another terrible tuesday...but I have a great friend, so that's all that really matters:) XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment