Sunday, January 6, 2013

HOW TO HELP THE ONES YOU LOVE...EVEN WHEN THERE IS AN AGE GAP!

How can I tell my little Aiden that everything will be ok? That when she worries and gets anxious about things that this too shall pass. How do I make sure her feelings are warranted, but that she won't always feel so lost? It's now 10:30 PM and she is STILL up, in her bed, chatting with Dad. She can't quite get herself to sleep she is almost wired...and worried that she does not feel like "herself." How can you talk a 6 year old to sleep, when their mind is just racing? It's hard being a parents, some days more than others. I am shot myself, so about to go to bed but I am having a hard timing helping my little ones grow up. I know there is no manual for any of this, but what I do know is parents can really fuck up their kids...I SO don't want to be one of those people:) XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment