Monday, January 21, 2013

SWORN IN...HAND TO GOD!

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE DAY TO BE AN AMERICAN! President Obama sworn in again, and the office is closed in celebration of Martin Luther King's bday. I feel so blessed to be an American AND to be an AFRICAN American in this country, today. I could not be who I am doing, doing what I am, having the things that I have...without the path Dr. King lead, the foundation he provided to make all of those things possible. I am forever in-depted the things that he did in order to make it possible for me to be WHO I am today. Please take a moment during your busy day, with a moment of silence for Dr. King, b/c without him there would be no Barak Obama, there would be no B' squared PR, there would be no path for any African American to take. I love you Dr. King, and all you stood for... XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment