Thursday, January 3, 2013

FORGIVE AND FORGET...IF YOU ARE ABLE.

How do you forgive and forget? And by that I mean how do you REALLY forgive and forget. I think if you really love someone and really understand that something that may have happened does not define who they are, you are able to forgive and really forget. I find that forgiveness is WAY easier than forgetting...it's just not as easy. I find myself reliving the things I hated about the person. It is probably something that is much harder for women to deal with, than men. Men don't even give a shit about the things we care about in friendships (for the most part) so that makes things that they do or don't do less, well, "important." I would like to think that I am a forgiving person, and that I look at the long lasting effects if I don't forgive. It can effect your every being and then BOOM you run into the person and you want to kill yourself b/c you have so many unresolved issues. Is it always possible to resolve issues? Can friends just fall out of love? I mean I guess so, but it seems to me in most cases there is always a catalyst. Otherwise relationships take work on both sides, friendships and love relationships. If you don't want to work at it anymore I guess you can say some sort of breakup is imminent. I do feel that there is a part of me that's weak in that way, that if someone I used to be friends with and in ways longed to still be friends with, wanted that relationship again...I may just jump back in, with both feet and hope for the best. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment