Monday, January 28, 2013

SELF PORTRAITOTION

I love this new thing that people do, take photos of themselves and post them on whatever outlet they can...twitter, facebook, instagram. I am not sure how I feel about it...actually I know how I feel about it, but not sure everyone is on my page. How is it that non-famous people act like they ARE in fact, famous? Is it strange that I don't care if people take photos of themselves if they are already celebrities? BUT seem bothered by those who are not and take self portraits/promotional pics. Listen, you take a pic and doing something funny, ok...but it's the ones that are CONSTANTLY doing that and then looking for some sort of appreciation that irritates me to no end. I don't even mind if you are wearing something new and want to show people, but for some reason there seems to be an invisible line drawn or rather crossed that is so fucking annoying. More importantly the question is WHY do people do that? AND doesn't anyone want to tell them that it is super annoying?

No comments:

Post a Comment