Sunday, January 27, 2013

IS IT REALLY TRUE THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON?

AND if that IS in fact true, why do bad things happen to good people? Or why won't good things happen to good people. I know they say sometimes that God needs the best people in heaven, like he HAS to have them...but is that just a saying, or should I really believe it to be true? Why do people get things who don't deserve them? AND how is it possible that they are able to have things, get things and don't do a DAMN thing in life. I often wonder how things like that are possible and if it really does relate to Karma? Interesting weekend I had, saw some old friends which is always amazing...Brian and I are looking to make some big time life decisions, and I am not ill with a bad cold! "What a long strange trip it's been...." Here's to another week. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment