Thursday, January 17, 2013

COMMON ACCESSORIES, INSERT VOMIT!

What is it about women who feel like they all need to own the same things; primarily accessories? I walk around in NYC and it is definitely not as prevalent...I walk around in the burbs and it's INSANITY how it is literally attack of the killer clones! The Louis Vuitton shop all bag is like buying a pair of haviana flip flops, EVERY mother over the GWB has one. OR how about the Montclair puffer jacket? OH NO WAIT I have it...the Goyard bag, that's my fav. to hate. OH and the PIESTA RESISTANCE is the Channel chain bag. WTF goes on? Doesn't anyone believe in individuality anymore? There are so many times that I have wanted to literally blend in with the crowd, and then I think to myself...if all of these things make me crazy, why would I EVER feel that way? I hope Aiden and Lila are able to stand out in the crowd, to make choices that they feel benefit them and to not feel like they have to conform to the norm. When I was in HS I think I did a little bit too much of that, and then by the time I went to college I was a completely different person. I came into my own, made my own fashion decisions, chose my own clothing and accessories and realized I did NOT want to look like everyone else. Enjoy the day! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment