Sunday, December 2, 2012

"I HATE CHRISTMAS..."

I am sure many of you remember those words Scrooge said...and unfortunately I am kinda in that place at the moment. I am not so into this holiday season, I guess for a variety of reasons. Some I know some I can't even quite place. BUT what I do know is that I can't let the kids know any of that. SO...with that said, we decorated the tree last night, put out our Hanukkah menorah's and such; and listened to holiday tunes too. What is it about the holidays that makes everyone happy/depressed? It's irony at its best really, you are elated b/c it's a time to share with your family and friends but for those same reasons you find yourself sad at times. It's just SO much of everything at one time, money, time, food, etc. For now I can say Happy Holidays b/c lord knows I don't want everyone else to feel the way I do, or there would be be holiday cheer. I am fully scrooge at the moment and need a pick me up. Not sure what that is, but I will let you know if any when it does happen. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment