Wednesday, December 5, 2012

DON'T SIGN UP FOR THINGS YOU CAN'T HANDLE!

I can't quite understand why people sign up for things, that they can't handle. Why sign up for a service you know you can't pay for? Why get married to someone you know you don't even love? Why be friends with people you don't even like? And then in the long run why sign up for things you CAN'T handle! Everyone makes mistakes, gets involved in things they don't mean to but if you KNOW you shouldn't be doing something, come on now get your shit together. If you can't make payments, deal with the wrath of people you don't like, marry someone you can't even stand sleeping with you are going to have to deal with the consequences. Not to mention some of those consequences don't always just directly affect you, they may affect others. I am certainly not perfect, FAR from it actually but I would hope at this stage of my career and life I can make the BEST decisions; in my business and personal life without totally fucking up other people. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment