Tuesday, December 11, 2012

BRANDI OH BRANDI...

I am not sure it's a good or a bad thing that I think Brandi Glanville and I are cut from somewhat of a similar cloth. Sometimes she can be crude, always honest, and forever in your face..but I like that, I really think b/c we are a lot alike. NOT that comparing myself to celebrities is a past time, but I can't help but notice there are a few out there I can really relate to. Take Brandi, Bethenny, and me (maybe it's the B in our names), but I can't help but notice how outspoken they are; and how much that really can bother others. In truth they really are only saying what other people are thinking, or at least that's what I tell myself. I think if everyone was slightly more honest about how they felt, people would get along much better. Relationships would be stronger, things would just be...easier. How do you know when enough is enough? I know they say that there is a time and a place for everything, but I really don't think 1/2 of the time people are being nasty. BUT on the other hand I do have to admit that I CAN be nasty; and do say things at times that I shouldn't. I would like to think that the majority of time I am just saying what other people think. Isn't that really the whole idea of this blog? You have to find a life partner that can accept you for WHO you are, and allow you to be yourself. EVEN if that means pissing them off A LOT! I am happy to be the way that I am some people hate me some people love me, but either way I will always be upfront about how I feel about them and everything/everyone else! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment