Monday, December 17, 2012

TWILIGHT ZONE

Does anyone else feel like the month of December is like living in the twilight zone? I don't know what is going on in the world...I can't quite put my finger on it, and now with all of this horrific news involving the most horrific experience EVER known to man. I don't know anymore, I always wanted a 3rd kid but after this, it makes me wonder if I want to bring another child into this insane, fucked up world. How do we move forward from tragedy? How do we tell our kids everything will be ok, when the chances of that being true, seems lower than before? These kids of ours, they will end up in class, room, school, etc. It's grossly inevitable. SO incredibly sick. I can't in good faith feel the holiday spirit, I won't let the kids in on this...but I am scrooge and scrooge for a reason. With a heavy heart, BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment