Friday, November 30, 2012

I STILL HAVE A BAD FEELING...

There are times in your life when you say things to people that you care about, or say things about people you care about that you know you can't take back. I have one of those that still haunts me... A nameless faceless friend from the past, whom I really cared about overheard me say something about them that was a bit out of character for me; AND also somewhat not true about them. It was one of those moments when you leave your phone on and and you are reiterating something to someone, and being slightly more off color than you normally would...and they hear you. It was really not nice of me, and to this day I still feel really badly about it. NOW, there are a TON of people in my past I don't feel that way about, don't care for, and am happy to not be connected to anymore...but there is always at least one where that does not hold true. In any event, today I feel I need to repent that sin, mourn the loss of a friend and then continue to move on as I have so many years later. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend...until next time. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment