Thursday, December 20, 2012

ANXIETY IS THE NEW BLACK...

I meet more parents who have kids that are anxious, than I do people with kids who are NOT! MINE included... I have been dealing with Aiden's anxiety lately, something that has been elevated since she started the 1st grade. It is so interesting because most people would not even KNOW it's an issue with her, she has hidden it pretty well. The academic transition from one grade to the next had her worried about the amount of work, and so on and so forth. Many things are not even worth worrying about, but her little mind has been working overtime! In any which case, I think that early intervention (like anything) is KEY, and we just met with a wonderful Dr. this week. Feeling positive about making her feel better, less anxious and just happier. All I want is for her to be happy. Almost Friday... XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment