Monday, December 3, 2012

AND THEN THERE WAS ONE...

You would think getting car jacked at gun point was enough to counter act all of the bad shit you have done, and is the higher power's way of getting even with you, but alas that is not the case. Why do so many bad things happy to mediocre or rather good people? There are so many people I would like to bestow all the bad shit onto, that lands one me; but then again I am thankful everyday to have a happy, healthy family too. It's quite odd to think about all of the bad things that happen, when at the same time I often think about all the good things that happen too. Are you selfish if you think both ways? FYI that's not rhetorical:) But really, should we feel badly about FEELING badly about things that happen to us, when the greater spectrum of things that happen to us are great? Is that too complicated? I don't know...food for thought. You gotta love a Monday! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment