Friday, December 14, 2012

THE AWKWARD RUN-IN...

I am not good with the unknown. I don't like to be surprised for the most part, I always like to know what's coming next; but as we know life does not always work that way. It is sometimes so weird running into someone you genuinely like but have no relationship with anymore..AT all. How do you handle? I often find that being more chatty is helpful, so that even if you don't feel like you want to talk to the person...they will think that you do. AND it also makes it a lot less uncomfortable in a not so comfortable situation. You then go through all the times that you spent together (in your head), and wonder what it would be like now if the paths has stayed along the same road. At least I do with those that I did/do like. Friendships work in such strange ways! Happy Weekend!!! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment