Friday, December 21, 2012

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT... AND I FEEL FIIIIIIIIIIINE..."

So, apparently today was supposed to be the end of the world. How many people do you think were shocked this AM to realize they were still alive and kicking? I certainly was NOT one of them...but I guess I can understand all the hype. How would we really know if it was the end anyway? Today will be the last day in the office, and then we are closing this puppy until the 2nd of JAN! HOWEVER, as a business owner you are never really closed! None the less it will be nice to spend uninterrupted time with my family, not get up at 5 to make lunch, prep dinner, work out, like a crazy person! Will be nice to create my own schedule for a moment:) I miss those days when you could really just walk out of an office and turn off. SO back to the end of the world...We are all still here, good, bad or whatever. So I guess live your life to the fullest, continue putting emphasis on the things that mean something to you and fuck everything else. HA! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment