Monday, June 28, 2010

"YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

**I need to begin this post with a very light heart and say I DO NOT judge, or at least I AIM not to judge. I do however sometimes question how people think...I guess that may or may not push some people's buttons!

Why is it that some people feel the need to hold everything so close to them that they won't share things like the sex, name, etc. of their baby? I SO get when there is a reason to not share things, but I don't get it if there is NO real reason at all! Although I appreciate everyone's differences I don't really understand it?

Take this for example the people who know the sex of the baby (which means of course it is not a surprise) but don't want to tell anyone the name? Why is that? Why do so many people care what so many people think? I personally don't really care what other's opinions are when it comes to things like that...BUT I also understand not everyone is like me in that way; AND I TOTALLY get how people think that's free range for an opinion...WHICH it is not!

Here's another example when you actually do let everyone know everything, why on earth do they have the right to give you feedback when you don't ask for it OR want it?? I LOVE when that happens!!! I DO think that the less you care about what everyone else thinks in situations such as these...the better. Then I toy with the notion do people not want to tell things like names and stuff because their names actually suck? And they know it? Do they not want to share the sex because they are not happy with the outcome? Mmmm...for the most part, my girlfriends just let it all hang out...and I am very thankful for that...because if I can't share things like that with them, what can we share? Do we make decisions based on what we think others will think? That would be so sad, or do we make decisions despite others? Truly, probably a little bit of both, me included. I am certainly not exempt from all of the above, although I do tend to just tell everyone, everything...names, sex (in this case we know it, last time we did not), etc. I don't want everyone to be like me or the world would not be as colorful as it is! I do also know that when people do choose to be so secretive it can a bit annoying. If you think people seem a little annoyed about it then you are right...we are...but maybe that's because you keep things so secretive that we can't really ever get close to you...or maybe that's what you want? All things to ponder...

**I am thankful for Dana, Carrie, BO, Danielle, Lindsay, Betsy, Cara and then some...I love you girls and I love you for always putting it out there for everyone to see, I guess that's why you are all my best friends...and we feel more like sisters:)

Some things to think about...Short, sweet and STRAIGHT to the point:)

More to come kids, more to come...
XOXO
BTC

2 comments:

  1. Thanks dude! Luv ya too!!!! It was great seeing you Sun. Can't wait for next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this why i didn't get to edit this blog post?!?! hahah. LOVE YA BACK!!!
    xox BO

    ReplyDelete