Tuesday, June 8, 2010

THERE'S A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING...

So, here I am...writing my first blog entry, EVER! I am not sure how I feel about it...although, it seems helpful, considering everyone must be super sick of me talking about my pregnancies. This is a great outlet where no one can really tell me to stop, right? I somehow feel the need to speak on every woman's behalf (whether they would like to admit it or not) about the lovely 9 months known as pregnancy. I found little to no information my first time around the park (I have an amazing 3 year old daughter, Aiden Rae) and figured the best way to get the word out there...would be to write about it. God only knows who will even read this blog, but at least I have a place to let it all out. So, there you have it...this blog is clearly going to be about me and my own experiences; along with some other general insights about being pregnant...mainly that it sucks for the most part. The end result is something pretty spectacular, but there is certainly a reason that women do it and men do not...Bottom line is, you put your life on hold for roughly 9 months, giving up everything you love and feeling everything you hate. More to come kids, more to come kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment