Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CABERNET IS TO ME AS PINOT GRIGIO IS TO RAMONA...

(Having a New York Housewives moment!)

There comes a time in pregnancy when you have to go over all the shit you should and should not eat AND drink. Do you think it's normal that for most of my pregnancy all I can think about is it ending so that I can drink again? I am not quite sure if I am in the norm, but I do know that most of my girlfriends are excited at the prospect of drinking an unlimited amount...towards the end of their pregnancy.

I am not sure what I miss most...the comradery amongst my girlfriends, the I don't need a good reason to drink on a Friday afternoon at noon, the everything is better over a glass of wine situation...I could go on and on and on, on this subject. I miss brie, I miss spicey F__G tuna on top of tuna on top of tuna. I miss an unlimited amount of aspertime and good old fresh italian mozz! Where do you draw the line? I have friends that won't take a sip of anything and then friends that slightly over indulge. I am not sure what is considered the norm, but I do know that the idea of doing and eating anything that I want it quite appealing!

The good thing is you CAN and should overindulge in the things you normally would not, while pregnant. Like a little dark chocolate never hurt anybody, a scoop of ice-cream after dinner, that piece of cake at your daughters's friend's 3rd birthday...no time like the present; however I would not recommend partaking in that type of eating POST baby. Then you just need to work out excessively, starve yourself, get a tummy tuck and wrap your belly like a sausage!!!

**PS: SPEAKING OF NEW MOTHERS...I WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH BETHENNY FRANKEL...SHE HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST PERSON ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET! BEST LINE OF THE ENTIRE NEW YORK HOUSEWIVES SEASON TO THE COUNTLESS, "EXACTLY YOU DUMB DRAG QUEEN"... JUST PURE GENIUS! I KNEW SO MANY LITTLE F__CKERS LIKE THE JILL Z'S IONS AGO...NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIVES? NADA

No comments:

Post a Comment