Thursday, June 24, 2010

'WE MUST, WE MUST, WE MUST INCREASE OUR BUST...

THE BIGGER THE BETTER, THE TIGHTER THE SWEATER THE BOYS DEPEND ON US!"

I have never had a shortage of boobage. I have always been quite well endowed in that dept. whether I like it or not. Sometimes it's a benefit, but most of the time it is not. When not pregnant finding clothing is utterly exhausting! When pregnant it's just a total SHIT SHOW! The size of my boobs after just week 4 of pregnancy is seriously obnoxious. Some women would say, "oh come on they are great, you look great", these are usually the women that have mosquito bites for tits. Then you have the women who empathize with you and know that these knockers are like carrying 10 pounds weights ALL the time! I am not sure what's worse...I don't need sympathy I have enough of that on my own to go around, I don't need staring and I certainly don't need little boobs telling me that it's great to have them!

Traveling back and forth to my office now (which literally consists of a NYC bus ride that provides door to door service) is now becoming increasingly difficult with these boobs, this belly and my bag; which I schlepp back and forth. I wonder if I did not have the extra 20 pounds of boobaliciousness would that make a difference? HELL YEAH! Imagine carrying watermelons around everyday on top of your baby. I have actually have had Brian stand in front of me, hold onto my boobs in his hand so he can feel the magnitude of what I am talking about. While he is holding them it feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders...literally. Once he lets go I want to die...which brings me to my next venture DA DA DA...A BREAST REDUCTION!

After this baby is born (and even if we decided to have another one) I have began the lengthy process of getting a breast reduction. My entire life has been filled with "FUN BAGS" that do not fit my body and never have! Although my male friends and Brian's too think it's actually comical, I on the other hand do not. When is enough, enough? Well I will tell you when, when your daughter likes to put her hands down your shirt and play with them in public. When your daughter looks at you and says mama your boobies are SO big, will I have boobies like that? When they no longer fit into clothing on the top AT all unless you begin to shop in sizes you did not even know existed, and lastly when you would surgically remove them yourself if taking pain killers was kosher while preggers.

So there you have it if you are lucky enough to barely have to wear a bra then MAZOL! If you are like me then lord help you...because believe me you, I know you need it!

Have a great day in this TARZAN COULDN'T TAKE THIS HEAT kinda day!
XOXO
BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment