Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'M BRINGING SEXY BACK...

I remember the first day I realized I no longer had a back, let alone a sexy back. My back no longer curved down to my waist, because really I no longer had a waist. It just looked like one big, flat, square back. Gone were the days of definition, gone were the days of wearing anything low back, and gone were the days where I could actually put my hand on my hip and feel the front of my body. Sad but true I no longer had a defined shape. I am not quite sure why this bothered me so much the first time I was pregnant, and now bothered me just the same this second time around...I think due in part to not knowing that was something that naturally happened to everyone while pregnant. I frequently walk past the mirror, naked and forget it's me! You know when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and do a double take because half way through you realize it really is you? Is there really such a thing as bringing sexy back (no pun intended) while pregnant? Is it even possible to look AND feel sexy, not just one or the other? I don't know about you...but the last thing I feel with 15 extra pounds (at this stage) is sexy. What I do know I feel, is hunger...more to come kids, more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment