Thursday, August 29, 2013

AND SO IT GOES...ANOTHER YEAR OF BLISSFUL MARRIAGE

Brian and I are celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary this weekend. Or rather I should not say "celebrating"b/c we have no plans to do ANYTHING at all, except pack. We kind of forgot the day was happening...and then well, remembered! Crazy to think how fast time goes...2 kids and 18 years later, it's like we were never NOT together. In so many ways if feels like that many years, and in others it does not. I guess that's a good thing. We have had some GREAT times and some NOT so great times, but always end up on both feet, together. I feel lucky to have him, I think he feels lucky to have me and for that I am really grateful. We have 2 beautiful kids together and there's not better thing than when we are all together! It's getting closer to that last weekend of the summer, and everyone's feeling happy and sad at the same time. Schools start, summer is over but it's also a time of new beginnings. Changing of the leaves, Halloween, T-giving and the lovely holiday season. Much love to all today! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment