Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Time flies when you're having fun...

It's AMAZING for me to think that my youngest is going to be 3 in about 8 weeks. I can't even FATHOM that I won't be having anymore, when I see her little baby face getting bigger:( I CRINGE at the thought of never helping a baby crawl again, or learning how to speak, walk, eat, any of those types of things..which is NUTS b/c having kids is fucking INSANITY! There's a part of me that loves traveling with them now b/c they are so self sufficient in so many ways, and then there's another part of me that just LOVES the baby stage and cannot believe I have reached the point in my life when I am already done having kids. Time really does fly when you're having fun. I am in the office today during my vacation which sucks royally! BUT then as I write that, I think to myself it does not feel weird to be in, AT all! UGH I am so conflicted. Hope everyone has a nice day... XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment