Saturday, August 3, 2013

THE COUNTRY....YOU KNOW SIMILAR TO "GOING OUT EAST BUT WITHOUT ALL THE BULLSHIT!"

So you know that feeling when you have anticipated a weekend with friends/family for WEEKS, even months...and then it finally comes and it's like AAAH!! That's my weekend. We are in "The country" Woodstock/Chichester to be exact and it's literally a slice of heaven. We have been going to be best friends house since as long as I can remember an we are now all going it together...with our kids! It's nothing short of amazing! We will be here for the entire weekend and I cannot even TELL you how much I needed this time with my best friend. LIFE saving really. I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, whatever you might be doing...and that you are doing it with the ones you love! Stay tuned...I am sure I will come around with some sort of drunkin post:) XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment