Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Having kids can REALLY suck!

I may get some slack for that, and of course I mean that on a VERY general terms...BUT it's fucking true for me tonight! Brian and I had dinner plans tonight with good friends, and between Aiden's eye pain, Lila temper tantrum...needless to say, we canceled dinner. THEN all the guilt of feeling badly for wanting to go, b/c of course there are bigger problems in the world today! In the end, having kids can really suck...but most of the time it's lovely:) Isn't it amazing that you feel like you can count on people and then BOOM, something happens and you realize they are not as supportive as you thought? That momentary revelation, it's one to reflect on that's for sure. I feel like that rarely happens anymore when you are my age, so when it does it's much more upsetting. I am hoping it's just a momentary lapse of weakness, REALLY hoping. Until tomorrow... XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment