Tuesday, August 20, 2013

DELINQUENT!

I am sorry to say I REALLY have been a delinquent on my blog. Just insane...b/c we have made the FOR SURE decision to get the hell outta dodge! NJ here we come! We will be officially moving on Sept. 3rd, but in my head we are already 1/2 way there. I am sad and excited at the same time, I know it was or is the best decision for my kids. NONE the less I think I did mention it, but now it's just painting, and redoing and organizing and all that stuff; on TOP of the business...OH and Brian is away the entire week (conveniently). It's that day again, "Terrible Tuesday" and it is rearing its ugly head like no other, already! I already screamed at someone and it's only 10:40 AM in NYC, ugh not good. We cleaned a fair amount of crap out old pics, old childhood stuff and it's weird to think I am this old...and will be even an year OLDER in about 4 weeks, WTF. Where on earth does the time go? XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment