Wednesday, August 14, 2013

UM IT'S HAPPENING...GULP

We are officially leaving NYC. Writing that was MAD weird, but if I write it and say it then I know it's true! Amazing to think it's an end of an era but it TOTALLY is. I have not lived in the burbs since 1998, that's INSANITY!! I welcome the challenge and also the fresh air, and for so many reasons it's the best for the kids! I cried and cried and then woke up one day realizing that it's going to be GREAT! Brian asked me what I would miss most and here is what I could not list then (for some reason) but am able to list now: 1.The vibe, the energy the people 2. The ease in which you can go out to eat, drink at a different bar, walk to those places AND top it off with ice cream and it is all right next to each other 3. The cultural diversity (MY FAV PART), I will REALLY miss that moving to the burbs! 4. The food, the drinks, the HOT ass pieces walking past me everyday 5.The fact that we were just far enough from people yet so close Those are my top 5, will come up with an additional list next post:) NIGHTY NIGHT! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment