Friday, August 30, 2013

AND ALL.... THAT.....JAAAAAAAAZZZZ

"DO YOU REMEMBER, THE 21ST NIGHT IN SEPTEMBER..." WELL FOR US IT REALLY SEPT. 1ST! This time 11 years ago, I was getting a nice massage at Bliss followed by an afternoon with Scooter and Betsy (2 of my best friends), and then onto my rehearsal dinner for my wedding! We ate at lovely Italian restaurant down in NJ by Brian's parents where there was a lot of laughs, some tears, and kind of a roast for Brian and me:) None the less, I look back and the party feels like yesterday. All the details, my family, my friends I could relive the moment so well when I just close my eyes. SO fondly, really just such find memories. Today we are gearing up for our move on Tues. this will be Cynthia (my nanny's) last day...and then the new chapter for the Cohen's begins. I hope everyone has a fantastic Labor Day weekend, and you are with people you love. Enjoy the last moments of summer, before you know it we will be carving pumpkins! One love! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment