Monday, August 12, 2013

THIS TOO SHALL PASS...

There are so many times in someone's life when you have to make the REALLY hard decisions. The ones you know could affect your life forever, and those around you...but in turn they are the better decisions to be made. The hard part is not making it, the hard part is taking the steps to actually go FORWARD with your decision. That is what I am dealing with now, and as clairvoyant as I think I can be...and I do see the light at the end of the tunnel; and believe I will come out of this a stronger person. The question is, can my marriage survive? :) It's Monday but it fucking feels like a "Terrible Tuesday." It's been the WORST fucking day literal start to finish. I can't even tell you the bullshit I have dealt with, and it just keeps on coming. I feel like a circus animal in a zoo...locked in a fucking cage, where someone lost the key! NO joke for real, I do. The mixed high and low emotions I feel like a bipolar disaster, but I am not EVEN bipolar?!?! FUCK this day, HARD! BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment