Monday, August 26, 2013

HOLY HOLE IN A DONUT BATMAN!

That just sounded appropriate b.c I feel like what I am doing, it just complaining. Complaining about everything I have to pack under the freaking sun, complaining complaining, complaining!!! We move a week from tomorrow, and there is still so much left to do. I know it will all get done, that I know but at the moment it just all seems way too overwhelming. I have to worry about changing pediatricians, other dr.s schools, transportation. I could go on and on until the cows come home, but that would just annoy everyone anyway! I have moved so many times as an adult but never has a child; so I am not quite sure how Aiden and Lila are feeling. I want to say I know what it's like but I don't, so just want to make it super exciting for them. There is one person who is having a really hard time with this move, and for what reason I don't really understand! He is not even related to the move, does not live at the house, but yet seems to be the most affected by it; odd as it sounds...I think he thinks that's normal? Which in itself is weird. We all think it's weird but I am certainly not the one to tell him. You know what I say, "not my chair not my problem!" Anyway, I hope everyone has a lovely start to the work week...last week of summer (officially when it comes to taking time off), so enjoy it while you can. Before we know it, it is going to be holiday time! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment