Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER TIME!"

WELL you know when you think in theory it would be nice to take vacation, but then reality sits in and you realize you own a company and that's not so possible? YEAH well that's where I am at the moment. I have takin a week off really b/c I am required to give it to my nanny and I find myself working most of the time anyway. What's the fucking point might as well be in the damn office! You know Will Smith's song, "summer, summer, summer time...?" Yeah well I hate summer lately, does nothing for me AT all. So today is "Terrible Tuesday" and I am not exempt from the crap even while on technical vacation. It's still a shit storm, I still hate everybody and still am more exhausted than I have ever been in my lifetime. I hope everyone is having a nice week, I am wondering when I am going to really get out of this RUT! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment