Wednesday, August 21, 2013

THOMAS-COHEN

My name is Thomas Cohen, without the fucking -. BUT it is really amazing to see peoples faces when they meet me...and only know me via email; hence without the face! I mean, there is a LARGE part of me that gets it...in walks the Black girl, but her last name is Cohen (the Jew). HA! It's amazing now you can't even tell anymore, what anyone is...it's actually extremely liberating if you ask me! My kids will no longer be THE ONES who are different like I was, and that's so amazing to think. They will go to school no matter where we live, knowing someone else who is mixed. I could count on one hand, and really out of that hand one of them happens to STILL be one of my best friends. Anyway, it's hump day...going to leave the office a bit early, take Jess (from my office) and sit outside with a COLD glass of wine. I know I deserve it and so does she...WORD UP! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment